Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day and Beyond!

Since Mark was nice enough to honor me on Mother's Day I wanted to return the favor on Father's Day.

I want Mark to be able to shoulder baby duties "in-style" without feeling over-run by girlie things so I got him a "manly" diaper bag.

He thought it looked like a briefcase/computer bag. Score!

I than told him I was going to take him to a surprise brunch. After watching numerous food shows in which Mark always remarked "I've never had chicken & waffles" when they featured chicken and waffles I decided it was time to take Mark to an LA landmark...Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles!

Chicken & Waffles!

Gotta have cornbread & biscuits & gravy...what carbs?!?
Verdict is in: He loved it!

This week I took a drive up the coast to see some accounts I have up North. It's not necessary for me to go up there too frequently so I figured I should get another trip in before driving such a long distance becomes too uncomfortable.

Pismo Beach Pier


Hee Hee




It's nice to diverge from the norm sometimes. The drive up was very pleasant and it makes me wish I had more time to spend in Paso Robles, SLO and the surrounding areas. So beautiful although being in wine country is a bit hard on me right now! ; )

The drive back was a bit harder. I left SLO around 2pm and was supposed to arrive home a little after 5pm but thanks to traffic didn't finally trudge in until quarter to seven. ERRRRRR!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the updates and great photos! News to me that you can buy daddy diaper bags! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete