Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekly Re-Cap

Last week somebody had a craving. That craving was for Olive Garden, but that somebody wasn't me. It was Mark! Hey when you have a craving, you have a craving!


So Sunday night we headed to the OG. We aren't food snobs or anything but we try to avoid chain restaurants. Every once in a while though you just can't help yourself and you need some of those delicious breadsticks!

You just can't get these anywhere else!
Tuesday Mark and I  had a golf date. We need to play more often! It's actually quite enjoyable! Unfortunatley I just realized my phone neglected to capture any of the pictures I took so I will just have to tell you that the birds that attacked Mark when he went to search for my ball in the weeds were quite hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment