Saturday, June 2, 2012

FaRgo








I spent the last few days in Fargo. I arrived at Hector airport Sunday afternoon and was shuttled straight to my grandpa and dad's place. After getting up at 4 a.m. for the flight and not having eaten all day I was STARVING by the time I arrived at the house. To my astonishment there was NO food in the joint (unless you count beef sticks and pepperoni slices as food...I don't!). My dad offered to get some burgers to grill. Yes, please! You don't leave a pregnant girl hungry!

Monday was spent visiting and I took a LONG walk to the river and through Lindenwood Park. Delightful!

I was also able to spend some time with my grandpa on a very special day...Memorial Day!

Awards!
Before dinner I went to visit my grandma who ended up in the Fargo hospital.

For dinner we went to one of my all time favorites...Mexican Village!


You changed your chip! I am NOT happy about that!


Tuesday I was able to escape drive to Fergus Falls and visit mom and Dennis. We went to dinner at Zorbaz where we met my grandpa, Pam & Myron.




Zorbaz did not disappoint!




 Albeit way to short a visit, I headed back to Fargo Wednesday morning just in time to meet my high school friend Chey and her adorable daughter Taya for lunch.

That evening grandpa wanted to take me to one of HIS restaurants...it was going to be Denny's but we ended up at Mom's Kitchen. I can't say I was to upset about this as I was able to enjoy one of their heart attacks on a plate Cheese Frenchies. A sinfully delicious battered and fried grilled cheese. Don't try to ask for the recipe, they won't give it to you!

Thursday had me back at the airport on a plane headed back to Cali. I couldn't wait to see that wagging tail and smiling face...and I was excited to see Riley too ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment