Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby Blues and Boobies!

I realize I haven't updated for a while. To be honest, I haven't had much to share.

I am however getting a bit frustrated that I continue to just look chubby sans a baby bump. Is there still a baby in there? Tomorrow will be 5 months and you would think I would be showing a little bit more wouldn't you? No, I don't want to be huge but at least a little baby bump would prove I was pregnant and not just chunky!

Another gripe are those two things attached to my chest that seem to grow larger and larger everyday. I am not at the maternity clothes stage however none of my shirts will fit over my beasts breasts! Which brings me to ponder who are these crazy women who PAY to engorge enlarge their mammary glands? Crazy is what I call it!

Do you have that in a larger size?


Now on to something happier....FOOD! Something I plan to enjoy wholeheartedly until I pop that little girl out. After that, well, I don't even want to think about that! Here is a little pictorial of some of the yummies I have enjoyed lately....

Crab Cakes at Fishbar

Yummy sausage stuffed peppers courtesy of Chef Mark


Dole Pineapple float at the Redondo Beach Summer Fest

Patriotic cake pops courtesy of yours truly

2 comments:

  1. Believe me... you will pop soon enough! And I can't wait to see it. You'll look so cute.
    Maybe your boobs will slow down once your stomach starts to show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL @ the beastly breasts!!
    Finally an update! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete