Thursday, May 10, 2012

SOdA pOp

The culprit!

I gave up soda for a while before becoming pregnant. Not for any reason in particular, just to see if I noticed any benefits. I honestly didn't but I did feel better knowing I wasn't pouring all the unnecessary chemicals into my body. My body IS a temple you know ; )

Since the big P I have cut down on coffee. The doc said I could have two cups a day but I barely make it through one in the morning. I always need a boost in the afternoon so I have been reaching for a diet coke as I don't desire the java later in the day. I try not to do it everyday, but it does seem to be the most efficient at providing the desired effect.

I don't feel great about doing this and I am going to try to stop, but until then, please don't judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment