Sunday, May 20, 2012

Everybody's workin' for the weekend!

It was a great weekend to say the least...but hey, you can never really go wrong with 2 days off.  Especially when it's gorgeous out!

We capped Friday off with a trip to the beach. Mark went for a run while I walked the pup.

The happy girl!
Saturday was another beautiful day so Mark and I took our bikes for a long ride from El Segundo to the Redondo Beach Pier and back.

Redondo Beach Pier
It's had obviously been a while since I've ridden my bike because my legs and tushy were quite sore but I am definitely looking forward to more bike rides this summer!

After a stop at Floyd's for a haircut ...                                               
we had a date night!





We started at Sashi in Manhattan Beach for sushi which was really yummy! We then went to see "What to Expect When You're Expecting" which was quite fitting if you know what I mean!


Sunday we took the pup for another walk on the beach. You have to take advantage of the gorgeous weather! We then wound it down with a delicious homemade pizza.

YUMMY!!!
I hope everyone had a weekend as enjoyable as ours!

1 comment: